Refer new drivers for double-sided rewards
If a driver applies to drive with Lyft using your referral code, you can both earn a bonus. The referred new driver must also meet Lyft’s specified ride targets which vary in select cities. To refer drivers:
- Log into lyft.com from a web browser
- Click “Driver Referrals” on the left menu
- From there, enter your friends' email addresses to send them invites. When they click your link, they'll be go through the application process.
- That's it! Your code will be applied to their account, and you'll be able to earn any bonuses that apply.
1-2 weeks after the requirements are met:
- The referred new driver will see the reward via direct deposit
- You will see the bonus as credits in your Lyft account
Communications between referred applicants and those who referred them may contain inaccurate information. Please note Lyft isn't liable for false information shared. Once a referred applicant starts their application, Lyft sends a confirmation email. This email has info on the qualifying bonus amounts, ride requirements, and time limits.
The referred new driver must:
- Start their application to become a Lyft driver during the promotion
- Use the referring driver’s code in the “Promo/Referral code” field when applying
- Complete the specified number of rides within 30 days as an active Lyft driver. No more than two rides given to the same passenger will count toward the ride requirement.
- Determining Lyft driver eligibility and approval are at Lyft’s discretion and aren’t guaranteed
- Returning drivers aren't eligible for double-sided rewards
- The duration of the review process may vary
- Participation in this promotion is subject to Lyft's Terms of Service
- This promotion runs for a limited time and terms are subject to change
- The bonus/credit amounts available at the time of the application apply and vary by city
- Credits are only valid for use on the Lyft platform and aren't transferable or redeemable for cash
- Credits do not cover tips and charged separately
- Credits expire after one year