Airport information for passengers
We're partnered with airports across the country to take the stress out of getting to and from the airport. See the full list of airports below, and our guidelines for getting picked up and dropped off.
If you're a driver, visit Airport information for drivers for details on giving airport rides.
Taking an airport ride
Getting picked up
- When you have your bags in hand and you’re ready to go, open up the app to request a ride.
- Verify your pin was dropped near the terminal where you are currently waiting, or follow the instructions in the app directing you to the appropriate door.
- Once the request has been made, feel free to call your driver to confirm the best location to meet. Please note: Some airports designate specific areas for drivers to pick up passengers. Drivers are required to never leave their vehicle unattended on airport property.
Getting dropped off
- When you have your bags in hand and you are ready to go to the airport, open up the app to request a ride.
- Verify your pickup location is correct on the app. If not, move the pin to your location, or change the address manually by typing it in the box.
- Let the driver know which airport and terminal you’re going to. You can also enter your destination directly into the app at any point before or during the ride.
If you feel your party or amount of luggage may overfill a regular 4-door car, we suggest requesting a Lyft XL ride, which can seat up to 6.
Locating your driver
As soon as a driver accepts your request, their name, photo, car information, and rating appear in your app.
You can also see the driver’s ETA and watch as their car approaches on the map to your confirmed pickup location. If you need to, give them a call by tapping the phone icon.
Cost of a ride
To view a full pricing breakdown and get an estimate, use our Fare Estimator tool.
Cancelling a ride
If you find that you are not quite ready to be picked up, you may cancel your ride through the app using the icon on the top right of the home screen. Keep in mind that in order to avoid being charged a cancellation fee, you need cancel within 5 minutes of making your request.
Airports we serve
See a full list of airports we serve and details about getting picked up and dropped off on our Airports page.
At the following California airports, all operations are currently prohibited — including pickups and drop-offs. This includes (but is not limited to) all airports in the list below.
Thank you for helping us stay compliant, and respecting our agreements with airport officials.
- Buchanan Field Airport (CCR)
- Santa Monica Muni Airport (SMO)
- Camarillo Airport (KCMA)
- French Valley Airport (RBK)
- Jacqueline Cochran Rgn Airport (TRM)
- Mojave Airport (MHV)
- Napa County Airport (APC)
- Oceanside Airport (OCN)
- Ramona Airport (KRNM)
- Sacramento Executive (SAC)
- Sacramento Mather Airport (MHR)
- San Bernardino Int'l (SBD)
- Santa Maria Airport (SMX)
- Southern California Logistics Airport (VCV)
- Stockton Metropolitan (SCK)
- Ventura County Airport (OXR)