Add a new vehicle or switch cars
You can add new vehicles and change your current approved vehicle in the 'Vehicle' tab in your driver app.
Need a vehicle inspection? Check your region's requirements.
Change between approved vehicles in the Driver Dashboard or in the 'Vehicle' tab in the app. Tap on the approved vehicle you'd like to use.
Add a new vehicle
Before you start, you must have the new vehicle's required documents when adding it. Lyft must also approve the new vehicle before you can drive with it.
To add a new vehicle:
- Open your Driver Dashboard or your Driver app
- Tap the 'Vehicles' tab
- Tap 'Add vehicle'
- Upload required documents
- Wait for our approval (typically within 24 hours), and that's it! We'll let you know once we've approved the new car.
Wait for our approval (within 24 hours), and that's it! We'll let you know once we've approved the new car.
- Vehicle inspection:
- Visit your region's Help Center page (see list here) for the type of inspection you need, what form to use, and where to go
- If no locations are listed, you may go to any licensed mechanic
- Inspections are valid until the marked expiration date. If no expiration date is marked, Lyft requires a new inspection one year after the inspection date.
- Updated insurance, including:
- Vehicle year, make, and model
- Your name as an insured driver
- Policy expiration date
Local regulations may need more info (such as vehicle registration) or higher-level inspections for your new vehicle. See our city and state-specific requirements page for details. If your city isn't listed, just complete the steps above.